We are your one stop shop for your marketing needs. Leave the strategy and operational issues like marketing and brand awareness to LabFive25. We think ahead on solutions that will only work for your company in the long run.
Our packages are tailored for small to medium size businesses that want to create and/or enhance their presence on the web and social media but don’t have the time to do it and don’t want to spend a fortune to get same results.
LF25 Marketing strategy target your customers audiences, improve sales process, and help achieve your business goals.
What do you get?
- Graphic Design Services – full service graphics and design. Printing and Shipping no included.
- Our email blast design leaves one less marketing task on your plate by designing, setting up and scheduling your emails (with Mailchimp or Constant Contact) to arrive in your customer’s emails on the date and time you select.
- As a retainer client, your projects receive first priority in scheduling
- Discounted design, print & service rates.
- 2 to 3 business day turnaround for routine tasks.
Leftovers – Plans are flexible and unused hours will rollover into the following month. Rollover hours expire at the end of the second month, and unused hours are forfeited in the last month of the agreement. Hours in excess of the monthly agreement are billed at the retainer rate.
Overages – If you have a 4 hour retainer, but you need 6 hours worth of work in a given month, we bill you the additional 2 hours at $45 a hour.
Subscription Terms & Conditions
Your monthly Retainer subscription will start when your payment is made and will continue for a period of thirty days. Auto-renew is automatically enrolled when signing up.
As services are used, time is deducted from the pre-paid retainer. All work performed is itemized after each task is completed to show usage
Subscriptions pre-paid retainer are not refundable.
Package includes DESIGN only. I do offer print services however these prices are not included.
If you require tasks to be completed urgently, sooner than 3 days, You will be billed an “rush fee”